|S. No||Test||Instrument||Charges (Rs.)|
|1.||Complete HVI Test i) Upper Half Mean Length ii) Uniformity Index iii) Short Fibre Index iv) Strength v) Elongation v) Micronaire vii) Maturity viii) Colour Grade (Rd% & +b)||HVI 1000 Classing, USTER TECHNOLOGYIES||300/-|
|2.||Individual Test by HVI||-do-||300/-|
|3.||Non Lint Content (Trash)||Shirley Analyzer, MK-II, UK||150/-|
- All the cotton samples for conducting instrumental tests would be received daily from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM except Saturday, Sunday and public holidays at the laboratories of Pakistan Cotton Standards Institute along with a written request clearly indicating detail of required test/ tests.
- Cotton sample weight should not be less than 500 grams for each test.
- The cotton samples would be delivered by the party concerned at his own responsibility.
- Cotton samples will be tested and the report issued in order for receipt in PCSI office.
- The tests are under taken by the PCSI Laboratories subject to the condition that no responsibility shall rest on the Institute for the reports issued and findings mentioned therein. However, due care will be taken by the institute for samples received for testing but the institute shall not be responsible for any damage to the samples.
- PCSI may refuse to accept any sample for any reason.
- Procedure and testing fee may be revised by the Institute as and when considered necessary without any prior intimation.
Lab In-charge: Miss. Rabia Farhat
Location: 3rd floor, H-18, Near S.I.T.E. Stadium, Mangopir Road, S.I.T.E., Karachi.
Contact Nos: Ph: 021-99333265